Cisco WS-C3560X-48T-L, Standalone 48 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, with 350W AC power supply 1 RU, LAN Base feature set
Cisco Catalyst 3560-X Series primary features:
• 24 and 48 10/100/1000 PoE+, non-PoE models, and 12 and 24 GE SFP port models
• Four optional uplink network modules with GE or 10GE ports
• Industry first PoE+ with 30W power on all ports in 1 rack unit (RU) form factor
• Dual redundant, modular power supplies and fans
• Media Access Control Security (MACsec) hardware-based encryption
• Flexible NetFlow and switch-to-switch hardware encryption with the uplink Service Module
• Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) for routed access in IP Base image
• IPv4 and IPv6 routing, Multicast routing, advanced quality of service (QoS), and security features in hardware
• Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (LLW) with next business day (NBD) advance hardware replacement and 90 day access to Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support
• Enhanced Cisco EnergyWise for operational cost optimization by measuring actual power consumption of the PoE devices, reporting, and reducing energy consumption across the network
• USB Type-A and Type-B ports for storage and console respectively and an out-of-band Ethernet management port
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- Our networking hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield™, software, licensing, or specialty order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Specialty order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.
- Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24×7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return NOB and pre-owned hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. NIB returns must remain in original packaging and deemed unused for full credit. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.