Cisco SSM-4GE, Cisco ASA 5500 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet SSM (RJ-45, SFP)
The Cisco ASA 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet SSM enables businesses to better segment network traffic into separate security zones, providing more granular security for their network environment. These zones can range from the Internet to internal corporate departments/sites to DMZs. This high-performance module supports both copper and optical connection options by including four 10/100/1000 copper RJ-45 ports and four SFP ports. Businesses can choose between copper or fiber connectivity for each of the four ports, providing flexibility for data center, campus, or enterprise edge connectivity (with a maximum of four ports in service concurrently). The module extends the I/O profile of the Cisco ASA 5500 Series to a total of five Fast Ethernet and four Gigabit Ethernet ports on the Cisco ASA 5510, and eight Gigabit Ethernet ports and one Fast Ethernet port on Cisco ASA 5520 and 5540 appliances.
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- Our networking hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield™, software, licensing, or specialty order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Specialty order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.
- Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24×7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return NOB and pre-owned hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. NIB returns must remain in original packaging and deemed unused for full credit. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.