Cisco ASR1004, Cisco ASR1004 Chassis, Dual P/S
The Cisco ASR 1004 Router in a 4-rack unit (RU) form factor supports up to 8 shared port adapters (SPAs) and comes with one route processor and one embedded services processor slot. This provides flexibility for future upgrades, enhancing control plane and data plane scalability. The Cisco ASR 1004 Router provides up to 20 Gbps throughput support, making it a very cost-effective edge solution.
Running on Cisco IOS XE Software, the Cisco ASR 1004 router supports software redundancy without redundant hardware.
Enterprise routing solutions use the Cisco ASR 1004 as a:
● High-performing edge solution for the private WAN
● WAN aggregation or Internet gateway device
Service provider routing solutions use the Cisco ASR 1004:
● As a broadband Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) access concentrator (LAC) or L2TP Network Server (LNS)
● At the Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) provider edge
● At a high-end route reflector
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- Our networking hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield™, software, licensing, or specialty order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Specialty order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.
- Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24×7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return NOB and pre-owned hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. NIB returns must remain in original packaging and deemed unused for full credit. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.