Cisco ASA5545-K9, ASA 5525-X Firewall Edition; includes firewall services, 750 IPsec VPN peers, 2 SSL VPN peers, 8 copper GE data ports, 1 copper GE management port, 1 AC power supply, Active/Active high availability, 2 security contexts, 3DES/AES license
Cisco® ASA Next-Generation Firewall Services is a suite of modular security services that run on the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls (5512-X, 5515-X, 5525-X, 5545-X, 5555-X, and 5585-X with Security Services Processor SSP-10, SSP-20, SSP-40, and SSP-60).
Cisco ASA Next-Generation Firewall Services include Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC), Web Security Essentials (WSE), and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS). They blend a proven stateful inspection firewall with next-generation firewall capabilities and network-based security controls for end-to-end network intelligence and streamlined security operations.
The Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls are designed to meet the network, budget, and performance needs of small offices while delivering enterprise-strength security. Available in a wide range of sizes, all models deliver the same level of security that protects the networks of some of the largest and most security-conscious companies in the world. They also provide next-generation firewall services such as Cisco Application Visibility and Control, web security, botnet filtering and intrusion prevention, so you can take advantage of new applications and devices without compromising security.
Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls for small offices and branch locations protect critical assets through:
● Exceptional next-generation firewall services that provide the visibility and detailed control that your enterprise needs to safely take advantage of new applications and devices
● Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC) to control specific behaviors within allowed microapplications
● Cisco Web Security Essentials (WSE) to restrict web and web application use based on the reputation of a site
● Broad and deep network security through an array of integrated cloud- and software-based next-generation firewall services backed by Cisco Security Intelligence Operations (SIO)
● A highly effective intrusion prevention system (IPS) with Cisco Global Correlation
● A high-performance VPN and always-on remote access
● The ability to enable additional security services quickly and easily in response to changing needs
All Level4 network products are rigorously tested and certified to be new or in like-new condition.
- Our networking hardware comes with our Level4-certified, lifetime, advanced replacement warranty, valid within the first year of purchase and exclusive of extended warranties, maintenance contracts, Netshield™, software, licensing, or specialty order items. In most cases, same-day shipping is available. After the first year, items can be sent to Level4, and we will repair or replace it within 14 days of receipt.
- Our Server and Storage products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Specialty order items come with a minimum 90-day warranty.
- Software is sold as is and is not covered under warranty.
- Resellers are subject to a 90-day warranty.
For guaranteed next-day replacement and 24×7 tech support, we also offer Netshield™ extended maintenance plans. View Netshield plan support options or contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
Our return policy is “no questions asked.” Please feel free to return NOB and pre-owned hardware within 30 days of purchase for any reason. NIB returns must remain in original packaging and deemed unused for full credit. An RMA number is required for all returns. Contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for any RMA. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. Upon satisfactory inspection, products returned for refunds will be subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping costs. Extended Warranty options are available; contact us at 1.888.493.5997 for more information.